Saturday 5 November 2011

A traditional heritage garden

26th January 2011
This garden style brings back memories of when I was a little girl and used to run around in my rustic old garden. This is not what this post is going to be about because I am going to tell you how you can turn your rustic old back/front outdoor space into a beautiful heritage styled garden. I have used the image clipper tool to clip some great images of heritage gardens in my folder to inspire you for design ideas.
heritage_garden_folder
I chose products that I thought best showed a more modernised version of traditional garden pieces and I think that the inner beauty behind any garden is the tradition of it's products. For example, the Haws heritage watering can looks great for a traditional setting but is also an essential product for any garden and we wouldn't want to upset any blossomed flowers.
haws_heritage_watering_can
Image credit: ebay.co.uk
These Lattice design solar powered candle lanterns are wonderful to glisten a warm historic garden and will look great around tree branches.
traditional_garden_lanterns
Image credit: diytools.co.uk
So to get more inspiration for a traditional style rustic garden, check out my folder packed with products that will look wonderful for a heritage garden setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment